1. Get a clean oyster shell.
2. Paint the pointed quarter bright red for the hat.
3. Paint the bottom three quarters white and allow to dry.
4. Paint a peach or flesh colored oval for the face.
5. Using a toothpick or small paint brush, paint facial features
your santa shell.
6. Finish by painting a white moustache and 2nd coat of white
beard on your shell. Place a white rim with black borders
your "hat". Hot glue a cotton ball and ribbon for hanging on
Oysters are a part
of the marsh ecosystem and an
important part of our economy
In the next few months Annie will write about
the oyster on